- The partnership must involve a minimum of two regional companies (with no more than 2,000 employees) and a research and knowledge dissemination organization (ORDC).
- The activities must have a maximum duration of 24 months and be positioned between 5 and 9 on the TRL scale.
- The project must have a regional impact on economic development.
The project must concern one of the 13 key sectors of the region or one of the four fields of excellence.
The total budget must be between €300,000 and €1,000,000 (with no single company representing more than 70% of the total budget or the public partner exceeding 20%).
Demonstrate the capacity, particularly financial for companies, to carry out the project.
The project must be accredited by one of the 24 competitiveness clusters in the region
- Personnel costs.
- Overheads related to direct personnel costs and indirect costs fixed at 20% of eligible direct personnel costs.
- For companies, the aid is broken down into grants and repayable advances as explained below:
- For ORDCs, assistance takes the form of a grant corresponding to 100% of eligible expenses and capped at 20% of the total cost of the budget.
The application consists of a word document presenting your project and partners, a financial appendix in Excel format, the partners' tax returns and the labeling letter.
It must be submitted before September 15 at 12:00 on the platform: here.
Why label my project?
The labeling of your project by a competitiveness cluster is a guarantee of the overall quality of the innovative project and facilitates access to regional, national and European funding. It allows you to :
- Have feedback and recommendations from experts to improve the project before it is submitted (complete reading grid)
- To have the support of the cluster before submission and the support of the cluster after funding.
- Ensure that the project meets the eligibility criteria of the chosen Call for Projects (study of the specifications, consortium, technical objectives, budget, etc.)
- To have the support of the cluster which supports the project according to the objectives of the funding agencies (strategic areas of the regions, State, BPI, Europe...)
The project labeling process aims to improve the quality of the applications, maximize the chances of funding and optimize the success of the network's projects. It is based on an evaluation and a hearing of the applications by the experts of the labeling committee.
For a validity study of your project and to benefit from the Polymeris label, you can contact our team in Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes region
The labeling process takes approximately 2 weeks. The next labelling committees are scheduled on September 9 and October 18, 2022. Please send your applications to your Polymeris representative at least 10 days before the committee date. More information about the labeling process: here