Take on European and international stature and visibility
2 “Go international” projects
The goal: to create an international network from a consortium of European poles and clusters which works to create partnerships with clusters outside Europe in a well-targeted sector (recycling of plastics and rubbers for PERCY, weight reduction materials and technologies in the field of mobility for ELCA)
Both projects are ongoing, having started in the last quarter of 2020 and being funded for 2 years.
Subject: Clusters Go International - Support preliminary actions for the establishment and development of new strategic partnerships of European poles and clusters to go international
Funded by the European Agency for SMEs
The partners :
- Fonden Plast Center Danmark, Danemark
- Polymeris, France
- Slovensky Plastikarsky Klaster, Slovakia
- Wirtschaftsforderung Raum Heilbron GMBH, Germany
recycling and ecodesign
USA, Canada, Israel, Indonesia, India
Examples of envisaged markets:
Energy, transport, environment, health etc.
The action aims to promote the use of European lightweight products, technologies and services in third country markets through the development of a common international development strategy. Five stages of the value chain in 4 mobility sectors are considered: aerospace and aeronautics, automotive, rail and maritime.
Clubs and Commissions:
- Strategic committee
- International club
- Actions with Business France
- Offer members the opportunity to discover new markets and opportunities
- Organize prospecting missions
- Identify and organize participation in international fairs
- Expand the network of partners abroad for members and the cluster