INDUSTRY OF THE FUTURE
Polymeris has included in its roadmap the key themes of this digital transition for the polymer industry. This concerns both the challenges of developing high value-added products integrating communication or interactivity functions, but also those relating to the industrial performance of production processes with the support of digital technologies for data acquisition and processing. data.
More broadly, the cluster is positioned as a key player in the transformations of “tomorrow's business”. Rubbers, plastics and composites are becoming increasingly efficient and functional materials, integrating advanced materials, welcoming electronics, textiles, combining advanced production technologies and thus fully integrating into the roadmap of the industry of the future.
Example of the BEinCPPS project:
- Funded as part of the H2020, Factory of the Future program, and supported by Politecnico de Milano
- Objective: integrate and experiment with cyber-physical production systems (CPS), centred on a platform combining factory / machine / cloud
- Oriented towards the Factory of the future and involving two French structures (CEA and Georges Pernoud group)
- Development of a connected mold, the Smart Tool, to bring more intelligence to the thermoplastic injection process, improve energy efficiency and facilitate production management and tooling maintenance
- Integration of this technology by the Georges Pernoud group in its product range for short-term industrialization.
A Multi-Materials & Processes Forum
In September 2019, the result of the association of four Materials poles (Elastopôle, Plastipolis, Matéralia, and European Pole of Ceramics), the Multi-Materials & Processes Forum was organized on the site of the Michelin Research and Development Center.
This successful initiative (200 participants) will be renewed by POLYMERIS on a biannual basis in order to offer a unique and technical day on a key subject, at the heart of innovation ecosystems: multi-material solutions for Industry (trends, skills , needs… from large groups to SMEs).
The Polymeris cluster, in conjunction with its partners in the sector such as IPC and Polyvia, offers support and support actions to help French companies position themselves on the ecological transition and the circular economy. These actions are both targeted monitoring of calls for projects, advice on the preparation of European dossiers as well as opportunities for networking and exchange of experience. Companies can also benefit from a large network of cluster partners in France and Europe to be able to set up competitive consortia and offer innovative solutions.
Everything you need to know about the "K 2022" trade fair
Webinar presentation on the custom visitor mission
RIGHTWEIGHT Workshop France
Workshop of the European project RIGHTWEIGHT - Novel advanced materials for automotive and aerospace
Congrès International / Plasturgie : Innovation et Industrie 4.0
The SFIP - Société Française des Ingénieurs des Plastiques - organizes on 16 and 17 June 2021 a congress