Paris and virtual
Polymeris is a partner of the Plastics Conference "Plastics in Transition(s)" which will take place online and in Paris on November 18, 2021.
Why participate in this conference:
- Attend to experts' testimonies, at the heart of the industry's news
- Identify business opportunities with potential customers and partners
- Discover and discuss the technological and regulatory advances of the industry with more than 100 plastics professionals.
Polymeris will host a session on "Innovating and succeeding in the challenges of ecological and digital transitions: testimonies of Polymeris' partner companies" with our members SISE and VASTEM.
Access to the event as well as sanitary measures will be applied according to the governmental directives.
Presentation of the compulsory health pass and your proof of identity:
- Vaccination certificate attesting to a complete vaccination schedule (application or paper) or
- Negative PCR or antigenic test less than 72 hours old or
- Result of a positive PCR or antigenic test attesting to the recovery of the Covid, dating back at least 15 days and less than 6 months The conformity of the certificate will be verified at the entry according to the sanitary rules in force. The verification does not allow access to or storage of your medical data.
As a partner, Polymeris offers its members a promotional code to benefit from a discount. Please contact us for more information.
Contact : Sophie Duez - +33 (0)4 74 12 09 76