Fakuma is a world-renowned trade fair for the plastics industry. We look forward to welcoming you to the Friedrichshafen exhibition center from October 17 to 21, 2023.
Over 1900 exhibitors will be presenting their international offerings at the world's leading technical event for the plastics industry. This year, the focus will be on the latest technologies that promise benefits, as well as processes and tools for efficient plastics processing via injection molding, extrusion, thermoforming and 3D printing. It will be a great platform for sales and networking.
POLYMERIS booth - pavilion BF.A7-7005
Polymeris will be supporting its members :
ClusterXchange Networking cocktail, Hall A7 booths A7-7102 & A7-7005
We invite you to share a networking cocktail with our European partners Wirtschaftsförderung Raum Heilbronn GmbH on Wednesday, October 18, 2023 at 12 noon on our booths.
Free cocktail upon registration
Take part in the ClusterXchange organized by WFG Heilbronn, EVOLUTE and POLYMERIS
ClusterXchange is a new pilot program aimed at supporting short-term exchanges to better connect European industrial ecosystems. It facilitates transnational cooperation, peer learning, networking and innovation adoption between players from different industrial clusters.
Terms of participation:
- Being an SME (-250 employees)
- One person per company
- Day 1 - 17th October Tuesday
- 08:30 - 13:00 : Fakuma fair
- 13:00 - 14:00 : Networking lunch at the fair
- 14:00 - 14:30 : Drive to company site visit
- 14:30 - 17:00 : Company site visit ZMB Braun GmbH in Friedrichshafen
- 18:30 - 21:00 : Dinner
- Day 2 - 18th October Wednesday
- 09:00 - 11:00 : B2B & C2C Meetings: EVOLUTE CXC participants meet Cluster Plast Center Danmark
- 11:00 - 15:00 : Cocktail B2B and C2C Networking event EVOLUTE CXC participants meet Polymeris Cluster
- 15:00 - 18:00 : B2B & C2C Meetings incl. Networking lunch: EVOLUTE CXC participants meet Innonet Cluster
- Day 3 - 19th October Thursday
- 09:40 - 10:20 : Sustainable plastics for E&E applications at Fakuma Fair Forum by UL International Germany GmbH
- 11:00 - 11:40 : Safety critical material requirements for E-mobility at Fakuma Fair Forum by UL International Germany GmbH
- 12:00 - 13:30 : Networking Lunch
- 13:30 - 16:30 : Innovation Tour with Polymeris
Financing : €430