These innovation platforms, or transfer centers, or platforms are places where industrialists, research and training players can interact.
They allow for awareness, demonstrations, experiments, and proof of concept of technologies and solutions in a controlled environment that is nevertheless representative of the industry.
This tour will begin on November 25th, from 8:30 a.m. to 1:00 p.m., with the Grenoble INP's Center for Research, Training and Innovation on Production Systems and the discovery of the platforms dedicated to :
- Industrial management
- Rapid prototyping
- Additive manufacturing
Registration (free but mandatory)
Registration deadline: November 19, 2021
- 8:30 am - 9:00 am: Welcome of the participants
- 9:00 am - 9:15 am: Opening of the event by the collective of competitiveness clusters for the industry of the future of the Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes region
- 9:15 am - 9:45 am: Grenoble INP
- Introduction of the Grenoble INP platforms
- How to work with the platforms?
- 9:45 am - 12:00 pm : Visit of the platforms
- 12:00 - 13:00 : Debriefing
Contact : Amélie BRU-CHAMBET- +33 (0)7 72 32 41 62