Ready to grow your business through innovation and to collaborate with entities from all over Europe?
Take part in the Call for Proposals 2024 launched by EIT Manufacturing! We invite you to find out the details of this call and to be part of this community in this informative session that will take place on May 5th from 13:00 to 14:00.
EIT Manufacturing is one of the nine innovation communities that make up the European Institute of Innovation and Technology (EIT), a body of the European Union, and the largest industrial innovation network in Europe. The goal of the session is to present the Call for proposals 2024, whose deadline to present new projects began on April 18th. This annual call launched by EIT Manufacturing aims to encourage collaborative projects that address key challenges in the manufacturing industry, such as digital transformation, sustainability, and the circular economy. This year's call will revolve mainly around three themes:
- Optimising production processes and increasing resources efficiency through digital solutions
- Socially sustainable and human-centric manufacturing
- Environmentally sustainable manufacturing through circular business models and new technologies
We invite you to join this webinar to familiarize yourself with the specific requirements of the call, its preparation and submission of proposals.
- 13:00-13:10 – Introduction – By Polymeris.
- 13:10-13:20 – What is EIT Manufacturing? – By Antoni Pijoan, Managing Director at EIT Manufacturing West.
- 13:20-13:40 – Presentation of the Call for Proposals 2024 – By Carlota Sanz, Innovation Officer at EIT Manufacturing West.
- 13:40-13:50 – What can EIT Manufacturing offer you?