Lyon and virtual
Hôtel de Région, 1 esplanade François Mitterand, 69002 LYON
The Ambition Europe Day is back on November 29th for a new edition in Lyon and online. A new program and new animations are on the menu of this 6th edition to allow you to discover the European financing and to maximize your chances to access it.
Ambition Europe Day: for whom?
The Ambition Europe day is aimed at industrial and service companies and academic research structures (laboratories, research centers, etc.) that are new to or already have knowledge of European funding for research and innovation.
Do you want to understand how European funding works? Are you looking to validate the interest of using this type of funding for your project? Are you looking for partners for your project? The Ambition Europe Day is made for you thanks to new courses adapted to your profile and your expectations to be discovered in September!
545 regional companies have obtained 640 M€ of European funding over the 2014-2020 period: why not you?
New in 2022: courses adapted to all levels!
- Getting started: understanding the basics of European funding and the different opportunities it represents for my company or my research structure
- Take off: deepen my knowledge of the calls for proposals, benefit from expert advice, find partners for my project and maximize my chances of success
- Get inspired: benefit from feedback from companies, researchers, evaluators, support structures with the added bonus of the European Commission's intervention
The 2021 edition key figures:
- 400 participants
- 67 speakers and experts
- 3 conferences, 9 workshops and 16 exhibitors
- 126 contacts created on the exchange platform and 462 messages exchanged between participants
- 34 partners
Ambition Europe Day is organized by Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes Entreprises, a member of Enterprise Europe Network, in partnership with all the actors of the regional innovation ecosystem.