Polyvia Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes, the Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes Region, ADEME, IPC and Polymeris have committed to a voluntary regional agreement in favor of the Circular Economy (PRAEC). Organized within the framework of this PRAEC, this 1st technical day is associated to the 1 year of the signature of the agreement. It will be oriented towards the Cosmetics sector, where the stakes in terms of Circular Economy are very high. This day will take place in person, in Lyon.
Objective of the day:
- Understand the challenges of the Circular Economy and Eco-design in plasturgy.
- Discover testimonies of actors already involved in these processes.
- Opening conference by the Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes region
- Assessment of the actions carried out during the 1st year - Polyvia
- Context and regulatory issues (AGEC Act) - IPC
- The importance of taking eco-design into account - Pole Eco-Conception
- Presentation of LCA tools and existing labels - Polyvia
- Testimony of the Cosmetopack action group
- Presentation of the innovative regional project Cosmebooste
- Testimonials from companies supplying cosmetic packaging - Aptar, Berry, Cabamix, PRP Création
- Testimonials from companies in the cosmetics industry which have started eco-design initiatives - NAOS, MU Coopérative
Tariff: 50€ HT
Contact: Sylvie CHARREL - email@example.com / +33 (0)6 30 50 20 15