Forum Multi Matériaux
In 2019, the 4 competitiveness clusters MATERALIA, the European Ceramics Cluster, Elastopole and Plastipolis (having since merged to create Polymeris) co-organized a first technology forum "Multi-Materials Forum" #FMM which was held on September 24, 2019 in Ladoux (63) at Michelin. Encouraged by the success of this event, which brought together more than 200 participants around a topical subject (multi-material solutions for industry), the 3 clusters wanted to join forces again to organize a second event.
Thus, the MATERALIA, European Ceramics and Polymeris clusters offer you a new technical day on a current topic:
Materials for tomorrow's energy and industry
This forum will take place in Metz, at the Technopôle convention center, on January 31, 2023, preceded by a day of visits to technological platforms.
A UNIQUE MEETING
- - Bring together more than 200 industrial and academic players interested in technological innovation
- To explore the major challenges of multi-materials and identify technological trends
- To be enriched by the testimonies of experts thanks to the 6 round tables
- Generate contacts that will lead to collaborative projects and business relationships
- Meet and exchange with the players of the 3 ecosystems during the numerous exchange moments, notably thanks to the business meetings
+33 (0)4 74 12 09 76